Optimal online color settings
This site is Most Unexceptional viewed with Internet Explorer 6 and later versions, Firefox 2.0 and later versions and with a minimum monitor resolution of 1024 x 768. Please note that monitors display colors differently based upon their settings.
Please feel free to email us with questions about specific colors, and we'll be happy to provide you with additional information to assist with your selections.
At Clinique Online Canada, we understand how important security is to you. When you place an order at Clinique Online Canada, we encode your information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This is the most advanced consumer online security technique to date. You can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. We employ government approved encryption software. To find out more about SSL encryption software go to:
In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. The browsers that have this software are the following:
• Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher
• Mozilla Firefox 2.0.4 and higher
• Safari 2.0.4 and higher
Temporarily Out of Stock / Backordered Items
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item prior to its shipment, please contact us at 1-800-419-4041 and we will be happy to assist you.
Pre-sell items are items that are not yet in stock but available for advanced purchase on our site. Pre-sell items are shipped as soon as they are available. We will notify you of the status of your Pre-sell item via email updates and confirmations. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it has shipped.
Please note: The actual delivery date of your order depends on the shipping method you select.
Maximum Purchase Policy
Simply enter your offer code in the text box marked “Offer Code” on the Billing page during the Checkout process. When an offer code is accepted, it will be displayed on the “Order Review” page.
Please Note: Offer codes are case sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear. Only one offer code may be used per online order.
Gift Wrap Service
Gift orders always receive special care at Clinique Online Canada. We will be happy to create a beautiful gift package and include a note card with your personal greeting.
If you wish to have your Clinique Online Canada order packaged as a gift, simply click on the "Gift-Wrap" option during "Checkout". If you wish to include your personal greeting, please enter it in the text box provided. A fee of CA $3.00 will be added to your order total.
Please note: Multiple items within A gift order will be presented as one gift package.
Clinique Online Canada is required by law to collect sales tax on orders being shipped to all Canadian provinces and territories. Sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase, including shipping and handling charges. If you have other questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to email us.
- American Express
We do not accept:
- Layaway plan
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
• For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Clinique Online Canada eGift Cards are delivered via email. The sender’s name and email address are included for the recipient.
All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
Payment Authorization Holds
When placing an order using a credit card or debit card, two transactions will be posted to your account.
1. The issuing bank for your payment card will place a hold on the funds in your account in the amount of your purchase when an order is authorized. This action reserves the funds for the pending charge
2. You will subsequently be charged for the order which removes the funds from your account. The charge may vary from the amount of the authorization hold if the order is altered or cancelled prior to shipment
If an order is cancelled, the authorization hold will be removed by the issuing bank. For details on the removal of authorization holds, please contact the issuing bank’s customer service. Because this process is specific to each bank, we regret that we cannot provide assistance with the removal of authorization holds.
• Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays)
• Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day
• Orders with Standard Service are processed within 1 - 2 business days
• Orders with Express Service will be processed the same business day if the order is placed by 2:00 PM EST
We're sorry. We are currently unable to accept orders that are shipped to destinations outside the U.S. and Canada. To find Clinique products near you visit our Store Locator.
Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. Click on the Order Tracking link and login to your Account to view the status of your orders. To track your order via the carrier's Web site, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order.
*Please note: Tracking information may not be available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us by phone at 1-800-419-4041 within one hour of placement. We will do our Most Unexceptional to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons including;
Item(s) are not available
Difficulty in processing payment information
Cannot ship to the address provided
A duplicate order was placed
By customer request
Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to advise you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact our Online Service Experts at 1-800-419-4041 or via email.
Enjoy regularly scheduled deliveries of your favourite Clinique products with our Replenishment Service! Items eligible for this service will appear in your Shopping Bag with a “Replenishment Service” notation—and a pull-down menu lets you select the desired delivery interval: 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 75 days, 90 days or 120 days.
To activate the Replenishment Service:
• Select item for purchase
• Set the time interval for future shipments from the pull-down menu next to the item(s) during checkout
There's no minimum number of products you must order, and you can cancel at any time prior to shipment. As an additional benefit, you’ll enjoy FREE Standard Shipping with every Clinique Online Canada replenishment order.
Consecutive replenishment service orders will be shipped to the address provided when the original purchase was completed and charged to the form or payment used for that purchase.
When your replenishment order is ready to be processed, an email reminder will be sent. You will receive a second email confirming the shipment of the order and that your credit card has been billed.
Edit your Replenishment Service
The details of your replenishment service including; product(s), shipping intervals, billing and shipping address, and payment information can be found in Your Account. To edit this information, sign in and go to My Account and select Auto-Replenishment. Click on View/Edit Details to change, delete, or add information. Please note: Shipping intervals must be set for more than 2 business days from the current date.
Cancel your Replenishment Service
To cancel your replenishment order, sign in, go to My Account and select Auto-Replenishment. Click on View/Edit Details and select Cancel Auto-Replenishment next to the product you wish to cancel.
Clinique Online Canada Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Clinique Online Canada, you may return the unused portion to us for a refund or exchange. Please note: Only products purchased from Clinique Online Canada may be returned for refund or exchange.
Online Return/Exchange Instructions
To return a Clinique product purchased from Clinique Online Canada
1. Please fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order) and place it inside the return package. Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records. if you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
2. For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
Clinique Online Canada
850 Matheson Blvd. West, Unit 4
3. For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via insured UPS Ground. We're sorry. Return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please refer to Damaged Items.
4. Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing.
If you have questions about returns, please contact us by phone at 1-800-419-4041 or via email.